"Please join Mark Dayton and the DFL Party in welcoming the President back to Minnesota for an early kick off of our get-out-the-vote (GOTV) efforts. We don’t have all the details yet, but you can click here to sign up to attend the event and get the details for the President’s visit as we get them."Down Low On Wardlow (R-MN-38B)
While Doug Wardlow is running for a government office, he apparently wants to keep his options open regarding which parts of the American Constitution he'll support...nice, very teabagger to support only those founding principles you agree with and to compare the U.S. Supreme Court to 'like-minded foreigners'!
Per Doug Warlow:
"Because I do not believe that the meaning of the Eighth Amendment, any more than the meaning of other provisions of our Constitution, should be determined by the subjective views of five Members of this Court [Supreme] and like-minded foreigners, I dissent."
His opponent Democratic Representative Mike Obermueller believes in the American Constitution without having to pick and choose which principles to support or not.
What's Up with Minnesota's Weather?
Obviously the temperature is UP! Global Warming now in MN? Well, I guess it's possible. If it keeps up, I can just retire in Minnesota and not move south for warmer weather...although called 'global warming' the outcome is severe and unusual weather that cause flooding, droughts, more tornadoes... What we have come to see in Minnesota:
- The average temperature in Minnesota has risen almost one degree Fahrenheit over the past century.
- Since 1900, precipitation has increased by about 20 percent in parts of Minnesota, especially southern Minnesota.
- Shifts in location of Minnesota forests and grasslands, changing the types of plants and animals that live in the state.
- Increase damages from floods and violent storms.
- Reduced water quality— increased algal blooms and less oxygen in warmer waters.
- Less habitat for trout, whitefish, and other cold water species.