Researchers have proposed a new design for an invisibility cloak - a device that could make objects invisible by guiding light around anything placed inside the cloakThe Rolling Stone article featuring McChrystal is actually a very good read. Although it does present Obama as the one making decisions which is disappointing given the war efforts outcomes and costs.
McChrystal dismissed the counter terrorism strategy being advocated by Vice President Joe Biden as "shortsighted," saying it would lead to a state of "Chaos-istan." The remarks earned him a smack down from the president himself, who summoned the general to a terse private meeting aboard Air Force One.When to stop blaming Bush? Hmmm..So, let’s see… A Very Political Women sezs:
- 1.When every child left behind from No Child Left Behind is caught up
- 2.When every woman denied equal access to birth control around the globe due to W.’s global gag rule has had the opportunity and chance to take part in full health care
- 3.When every person who wants to join a union is not persuaded otherwise by presidential-mandated “Beck” posters stating that, you know, you don’t have to join a union and here’s why.
- 4.When every soldier who was wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan is given full recovery both mentally and physically.
- 5.When Halliburton closes its doors.
- 6.When Dick Cheney stops running off his mouth.
- 7.When the rich pay back the taxes they should have been paying from 2001-2010.
- 8.When all the warrantless wire taps are destroyed and evidence thereof is also demolished.
- 9.When the budget surplus that existed prior to 2001 returns again.
- 10.When the nearly 15 million unemployed American workers regain employment and self-worth.
Yeah I hear ya, sigh.., “ The Climate War: True Believers, Power Brokers and the Fight to Save the Planet,”
"...Their battleground was the American political system . . . so distorted by special interest dollars and partisan bile that it now seemed to block progress of any kind, no matter how urgent”
Post a Comment